Tuesday, June 23, 2009

North Carolina Trip

























































































































Holy cow it has been a while since I updated my blog. We just got back from a fun but very long trip to North Carolina. We stayed with our wonderful Tongan family. We miss them so much. Here are some fun pictures from our trip.

3 comments:

Beckie said...

I am glad you made it back safe and that you had a fun time. Now get to updating your blog more often :)

Lynn and Shelly said...

Excuse me!!!! Chicago is just a middle stomping ground for N. Carolina ya know! ;o)

We sure do miss seeing you. Britni is as beautiful as ever, and Seni and Kalani Anne are getting big, and oh so cute!

Are ya'll on Facebook? Lynn and I are ... we'd love to have you join only another communicating network of gabs ...;O)

Keep in touch!

Lyla And Company! said...

Oh I love it!!! I hate the pix of my fat self in the background at the beach though! LOL! I was so engrossed in that book! Miss you guys so much! I will see you in august so YEAH!!!!!!!!!