Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family pictures




CHECK OUT THE HORSE IN THE BACK GROUND LAUGHING!!!






TODAY WE WENT OUT TO MY BROTHER JOSH'S HOUSE TO DO SOME FAMILY PICTURES. WE HAD A FUN TIME. HERE ARE SOME OF THE PICTURES.

3 comments:

Beckie said...

They turned out really cute! I love the horse in the background- so funny

Lyla And Company! said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THESE!!!! YOU ALL LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LIKE THE PINK AND BROWN!!! I HAVE SOME THINGS FOR THE GIRLS SINCE UTAH!!! I AM A DORK I KNOW SO I NEED TO SEND THEM TO YOU GUYS!!! I'LL CALL YOU GUYS!! LOVE YOU ALL! LYLA

Lynn and Shelly said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Your pictures and blog page looks so lovely. Britni, I'm not surprised that you've grown up into such a fine young lady. I bet you're a great big sister to Seini and Kalani Anne. I miss you all, Eric, Shari, Brinti, Seini .. and I never got to meet Kalani Anne ... but, I can see she's as lovely as her mom and sisters.

Love you All!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Shelly